Martes, Nobyembre 26, 2013

You can earn more in online jobs

Online jobs can change your life, fact.
I am sure of it because I have online jobs. I am working as AdministrativeAssistant. My usual tasks are researching, doing data entry and I can be a virtual assistant. There are times that I spend 40 hours in a week for a task. In addition, mostly, the online jobs I have are very easy.
Great!
In a simple task, I can earn more what I have earned in my regular job.
In a month, I just earned $250 in my regular job while in my online jobs I earn $80 in a week.
How it happened? Here is my computation.

                        40 hours is my available work limit
                    x  $2 is my hourly rate
                    ____
                     $ 80
                    X   4 and in a month there are weeks
                    ____
                    $320


In addition, the good news is I do not need to travel to work. It is not necessary for me to buy expensive clothes and make-up is when I have meeting to my clients. For that, I can save more. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento